Center in the News
In the Spotlight
- 07.14.20Consumer Reports offers birth control advice in the wake of the Supreme Court's decision to OK the Trump administration's expansion of exemptions to t
- 07.13.20CNN reports on two court victories by the Center and its partners blocking abortion bans in Tennessee and Georgia.
- 07.13.20ABC News covers the striking down of Georgia's six-week abortion ban and quotes Center senior staff attorney Jessica Sklarsky.
- 07.09.20Good Morning America interviews the Center's Emily Nestler in its coverage of the Supreme Court's birth control decision in Trump v. Pennsylvania.
- 07.09.20The Intercept quotes the Center's Lourdes Rivera in its coverage of the Supreme Court's birth control decision in Trump v. Pennsylvania.
- 07.08.20The Center's Lourdes Rivera is quoted in Reuters' report on the Supreme Court's Trump v. Pennsylvania birth control decision, published in U.S. News &
- 07.04.20CNBC's analysis of the Supreme Court's June Medical Services v. Russo decision quotes the Center's lead attorney on the case, Julie Rikelman.
- 06.30.20June Medical Services' Kathaleen Pittman contributes an op-ed to USA Today describing her fears for the future of reproductive health and rights in sp
- 06.29.20The New York Times quotes Nancy Northup, President and CEO of the Center for Reproductive Rights, in its front-page coverage of the June Medical Servi
- 06.29.20CNN reports on the Supreme Court's striking down Louisiana's admitting-privileges law in June Medical Services v. Russo.
- 06.21.20ABC News quotes Center attorneys Julie Rikelman and TJ Tu in an article explaining the third-party standing issue in June Medical v. Russo, the Center
- 06.20.20On NPR's Morning Edition, Scott Simon spoke to Center for Reproductive Rights president and CEO Nancy Northup about the upcoming Supreme Court ruling
- 06.15.20WABE in Atlanta reports on yesterday's court hearing on the Center's challenge to Georgia's six-week abortion ban.
- 06.14.20The New York Times quotes Leah Hoctor, Europe director of the Center for Reproductive Rights, in an article on how border closings and Covid-19 cases
- 06.07.20NBC News covers the Center-litigated June Medical Services v. Russo case at the Supreme Court, with a quote from the Center's President and CEO Nancy