Center in the News
In the Spotlight
- 01.11.21NBC News quotes the Center's Elisabeth Smith on the state of abortion rights with a 6-3 conservative majority on the Supreme Court.
- 12.30.20The Washington Post quotes the Center's Catalina Martínez Coral in a story about Argentina's historic Senate vote legalizing abortion.
- 12.29.20CNN cites the Center in its coverage of the upcoming abortion vote in Argentina's Senate.
- 12.08.20Insider quotes the Center's Elisabeth Smith and refers readers to the Center's What If Roe Fell tool in reporting on abortion care access in different
- 11.23.20Jezebel quotes the Center's president and CEO Nancy Northup in its reporting on a ruling allowing a "reason ban" in Tennessee.
- 11.17.20Teen Vogue quotes the Center's Hillary Schneller on how the case of Mississippi's 15-week abortion ban poses a fundamental challenge to Roe v. Wade.
- 11.13.20Harper's Bazaar quotes Center president and CEO Nancy Northup on the continued vulnerability of access to contraception and abortion care even after J
- 11.05.20Kaiser Health News quotes Center president and CEO Nancy Northup on how other personal liberties could be threatened by a new abortion jurisprude
- 11.01.20CNN quotes the Center's Julie Rikelman about hostility toward abortion rights in the U.S. federal courts.
- 10.27.20Alejandra Cárdenas, director of global legal strategies at the Center for Reproductive Rights, tells openDemocracy that its findings “prove a manipula
- 10.27.20ELLE interviews Center president and CEO Nancy Northup on the effects the new Supreme Court Justice's "extreme record" and "vitriolic public advocacy"
- 10.26.20Rappler reports on a panel on abortion rights in the the Philippines featuring Center senior legal advisor Jihan Jacob: "if the government denies wome
- 10.20.20Shape quotes the Center's Elisabeth Smith on the potential for damage to women's health and finances if the Affordable Care Act is struck down.
- 10.12.20Writing in Gen, Andrea González-Ramírez quotes Amy Myrick, senior staff attorney at the Center, in an analysis of possible future developments in U.S.
- 10.12.20What could the addition of Amy Coney Barrett on the Supreme Court mean for women’s reproductive rights?NBC News interviews Center president and CEO Nancy Northup on the Supreme Court nominee's potential impact on reproductive rights.